There's a synagogue in our Rami Levy supermarket, Sha'ar Binyamin. During afternoon and evening there are always calls on the loudspeaker inviting people aka men to doven (pray) Mincha and Ma'ariv, the afternoon and evening prayers. There's no women's section, no mechitza. But periodically, when I need a place to either say Tihillim, (Psalms) or Mincha I sneak in when it's empty.
And that's what I did yesterday. Before signing into work at Yafiz, I realized that, as I had gotten to work by tremp, hitchhiking, I hadn't said them.
Kamis, 02 Juni 2016
just smell you finished reading the article about Sneaking into Shul if intend to share or just bookmark please use link https://memesmemosos.blogspot.com/2016/06/sneaking-into-shul.html to get more information about gadget please visit other pages on this blog that we guarantee super complete.
Tag : Mincha, Psalms, Rami Levy supermarket, T'hillim,
Sneaking into Shul
By
untuk phone
di
Juni 02, 2016
Sneaking into Shul - with more and more gadgets of new products, we should be literate technology because the product is made with the purpose to further facilitate our lives, on the blog News Latest Technology we will discuss about new and old products, we will explain the full pungsi, well now we will first clean up about Sneaking into Shul we have collected a lot of data to make this article so you do not deleted information. please see:
Articles : Sneaking into Shul
full Link : Sneaking into Shul
Article Mincha, Article Psalms, Article Rami Levy supermarket, Article T'hillim,
Articles : Sneaking into Shul
full Link : Sneaking into Shul
Article Mincha, Article Psalms, Article Rami Levy supermarket, Article T'hillim,
You can also see our article on:
Sneaking into Shul
quite so many infromation Sneaking into Shul
hopefully the information we provide about Sneaking into Shul we provide can be useful for your life especially in determining the gadget according to your requirement.
just smell you finished reading the article about Sneaking into Shul if intend to share or just bookmark please use link https://memesmemosos.blogspot.com/2016/06/sneaking-into-shul.html to get more information about gadget please visit other pages on this blog that we guarantee super complete.
Tag : Mincha, Psalms, Rami Levy supermarket, T'hillim,
Tags :
Mincha,
Psalms,
Rami Levy supermarket,
T'hillim
Related : Sneaking into Shul
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar