News Latest Technology, How to Fix Apple iPhone, contrast and brightness, Wireless Headphone, android KitKat stock firmware, XiaoMi Mi Pad, Tracfone Promo

Senin, 23 Januari 2012

Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...

Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein... - with more and more gadgets of new products, we should be literate technology because the product is made with the purpose to further facilitate our lives, on the blog News Latest Technology we will discuss about new and old products, we will explain the full pungsi, well now we will first clean up about Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein... we have collected a lot of data to make this article so you do not deleted information. please see:

Articles : Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...
full Link : Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...
Article For the Love of Language, Article Quotes, Article School, Article Winter, Article Writing,

You can also see our article on:


Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...



I think I am going to begin a new series on this blog. Sort of a remake of my old http://memesmemosos.blogspot.com /search?q=quoteables">Quote-ables  posts.

Everyone knows who Albert Einstein is. The fellow with the wild hair and the previously- impossible- to-solve math problems. E=mcsquared...whatever that means...

He is basically the first person to come to everyone's mind upon mention of the word "genius."  But he was also horribly witty and said ever so many highly intelligent, well phrases, and dry-humoured things. Which makes ME really like him.

He (up there with Churchill and Rev. MLK) is one of my favorite people to quote. So, without further ado, I give you my first "Passionately Curious" quote post from dear old Al...

As my first quote (not counting the one above), I wanted to post this. Someone said it at my youth group (MERGE AHEAD!) this past Sunday and I really liked it.

In other news, and also having to do with education and intelligence, I FINALLY WENT BACK TO SCHOOL! I only had one class so far, American Literature II, but it seems like it will be a good one. My one complaint thus far is that the Prof is going to make us study The Great Gatsby. I really hope that it is better the second time around, cause I sure didn't like that book in high school.  But other than that, seems like it will be a fun and challenging class! Hopefully my other 3 (Digital Photography, World Religions and Math for Liberal Arts...whatever that is?)  turn out as well. I was just so happy to be back on campus again. I do complain about college sometimes, but secretly I LOVE it. I thrive on structure and challenges. Really excited about this semester!



quite so many infromation Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...

hopefully the information we provide about Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein... we provide can be useful for your life especially in determining the gadget according to your requirement.

just smell you finished reading the article about Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein... if intend to share or just bookmark please use link https://memesmemosos.blogspot.com/2012/01/passionately-curious-quote-ables-from.html to get more information about gadget please visit other pages on this blog that we guarantee super complete.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Passionately Curious: Quote-ables from Albert Einstein...

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar