Hello, Hurricane (Irene) - with more and more gadgets of new products, we should be literate technology because the product is made with the purpose to further facilitate our lives, on the blog
News Latest Technology we will discuss about new and old products, we will explain the full pungsi, well now we will first clean up about Hello, Hurricane (Irene) we have collected a lot of data to make this article so you do not deleted information. please see:
Articles :
Hello, Hurricane (Irene)
full Link :
Hello, Hurricane (Irene)
Article Faith,
Article family,
Article nature,
Article photography,
Article summer,
Article Travel,
You can also see our article on:
Hello, Hurricane (Irene)
Collection of shots from Hurricane Irene, as promised:
In Summation: Power outages, fallen trees, downed wires, gas outages, leaves, leaves, leaves, and generators, generators, generators.
Everybody is safe and sound now and our house is just fine (thank God!). I think at this point most of, if not all, of the state has its power restored and crews are hard at work restoring the millions in damages.
Not the best pictures I have ever taken, but I at least sort of documented the chaos that was going on during Hurricane Irene (which by the way was the worst storm in our area within the last 26 years).
*for the more artistic view of the whole scenario, check out my photo blog:
Sometimes I Shoot Things.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar