News Latest Technology, How to Fix Apple iPhone, contrast and brightness, Wireless Headphone, android KitKat stock firmware, XiaoMi Mi Pad, Tracfone Promo

Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD - with more and more gadgets of new products, we should be literate technology because the product is made with the purpose to further facilitate our lives, on the blog News Latest Technology we will discuss about new and old products, we will explain the full pungsi, well now we will first clean up about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD we have collected a lot of data to make this article so you do not deleted information. please see:

Articles : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD
full Link : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD
Article cooking, Article Creativity, Article DIY, Article family, Article tutorial, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

Yup. This week I cooked some chili (a meat version and a veggie version) and I cooked come cornbread. My sister Tia and I think chili is super delicious and it's not something we eat often so it was fun to make (and eat) it. But I did not make just any old cornbread. I took some advice from food network's cooking queen, Paula Deen, and made cornbread WAFFLES.

best.
idea.
ever.

I used Paula's recipe, sans green pepper (we don't like 'em) for the meaty chili. The veggie one I sort of made up. Kidney and black beans instead of kidney and ground hamburger meat.

Here is how this CHILI WITH CORNBREAD WAFFLES went down:

Lots and lots of cans to be opened (remember, I made 2 batches, one with me and one without, so this is what double looks like).

There aren't a lot of things that make me cry. Onions are one of them. (2 red onions, chopped)

Along with all the canned good and onions, in went 1 jalapeno, 4 cloves are garlic, cumin, coriander and chili powder.
Into the meaty one went something like a pound of ground hamburger. That cooked for a little bit with the onions and garlic before I added all the beans and whatnot.
Simmered for 2 hours.

Corn muffin mix to make the cornbread waffles. I followed the recipe from Paula, but you could also used a box corn bread mix. Essentially the same thing (corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, milk).

While the chili simmered I started cranking out waffles on our vintage waffle irons.

Kept them warm in the oven (on like 175) as I went.
(random: I like the lighting in this oven shot. one waffle looks heavenly with a light beam coming down on it. the other is on the dark side, lurking in the shadows.)

By the time I was done I had 2 plates stacked with waffles. (I used Paula's recipe but tripled it)

 Then I brought it all together on plates.
Waffle on the bottom, scoop of chili of choice, sour cream and cheddar cheese. YUM.

Overall this is a really easy meal. Waffles are so simple and for the chili I basically opened cans, dumped them in a pot, and added a few seasonings. Even with minimum effort it was SO DELICIOUS. I recommend this dinner (and Paula's recipe) as a simple and relatively cheap dinner.

What will I cook next week? I actually don't know. I'll letcha know when I get that one figured out. Suggestions? Always looking for ideas!



quite so many infromation Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

hopefully the information we provide about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD we provide can be useful for your life especially in determining the gadget according to your requirement.

just smell you finished reading the article about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD if intend to share or just bookmark please use link https://memesmemosos.blogspot.com/2011/03/awesomebella-cooks-chili-and-cornbread.html to get more information about gadget please visit other pages on this blog that we guarantee super complete.

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar